Saturday, April 6, 2013

Photo Shoot

My friend Leah is also a photographer and came over to do Ella's newborn shoot.  Unfortunately, Ella is not a still baby and wanted no part in taking pictures.  We decided to try to do some naked baby pictures first since Ella had already had a dirty diaper and we thought it would be safe for a few minutes. Little did we know that my daughter is just a pooping machine.

I got the diaper off, no problems. I wrapped her up in a blanket, still fine.  I walk into the kitchen for the pictures and she explodes...watery, yellow, baby poop explodes out of her, through the blanket, and on to the kitchen floor.  It was epic. She continued to poop every few minutes. I'm not sure where it all came from.  She then proceeded to have a melt down. It was all too much for her. 

Leah is wonderful and we finished her photo shoot a few weeks later.  Ella still wasn't totally into the whole picture taking, but she was happier than she had been.  Thank you so much Leah and Greg for your patience with her.  Love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment