Saturday, April 13, 2013

Windows

After a few walks around the house while holding Ella, we noticed she likes to stare at/out the windows. I'm not sure why. I've read too many baby books, blogs and websites to figure out how babies see.  My theories range from the lines on the windows fascinate her, she likes the light, or she is just practicing ignoring us for when she is 12.  Who knows.  All we know is that she calms down and loves to look at them, and after awhile will give you a happy sound or a sigh. It is really cute.  If you are holding her and she knows there is a window nearby, she will fuss, squirm and try to stand to see it and change her view.  Yes, I said stand.  She has been working on her standing since day 1. She loves to have you hold her up so she can stand on her legs. She even bends her legs and it looks like she is trying to walk. I told you she had strong legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment