Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 2014, Family Fun

I'm trying to get caught up, so I'm lumping a lot into 1 post to try to make this easy on myself. Sorry in advance. We are always busy with family, friends, races and additional activities. May was no exception. There were girl night outs with my new found mom friends (love you all so much). I also hosted my first Norwex party. Here are some shots of Ella and what she has been up to.

Diaper cake for Baby boy Rice (I now know that his name is Tucker).

Girl Night, Baby Sprinkle for Sara and her baby bump.  
Ella found dad's drums

Daddy teaching Ella how to drum


Almost big enough to wrangle her own shopping cart.

Ella loves her animals, especially her Simba and Nala.

Ella going on a walk...well, I'm walking, she gets to ride in her car.

Such a little girl.

I think the slide was a great find, and it did not stay in the family room long. It now lives in the toy room and can be moved outside when it is nice.

Ella helping dad.

Ella rocking a sequin belt from an old dance costume. Any of my Pinnell dance alumni know which outfit this is from? Hint: it was a Barb routine.

Mmmmmm, Melon.

"I push"

My running buddy took a nap.

This makes me so proud, reading on her own.

Water table is a success.
Norwex party, Ella and Lily were great helpers. They love the mop. So easy, a toddler can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment