Sunday, March 30, 2014

Ella turns 1

I know I have a post about Ella's birthday party, but I wanted to keep a page just for those special moments on her actual day. I still cannot believe that we have had this sweet, smart, sensitive and bright girl in our lives for a year. Some days is feels like I have always had her and then there are moments that it seems to short.  She is a blessing for us. I love that I have been able to be at home with her this past year and see every milestone. I cannot believe that she is walking and saying words. She has no fear and loves to climb and explore. She is our outside baby and has allowed us to explore the world with her.
All 3 of the great grand daughters opening presents. Ella, being true to form, is wiggling away.

Clark and Cindy finally opening Christmas presents from us.

Christmas in March is what happens when snow storms take away power and kill planned Christmas trips.

Ella with grandma and Sav

Ella in her birthday shirt

She is a walking pro now

Great grandpa and Cici

Some last snuggles before everyone leaves


Round 2 of birthday cake is a bit more fun

Smashed it!

Family shot

No comments:

Post a Comment